Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time flies

What a couple of weekends! First, I had an awesome time in DC....it was so nice to see friends. I was reminded in the first 2 hours I was there why I don't think I could ever move back east - the frigging traffic! But, it was such a nice weekend...

Then last weekend, my mom was out here! Hooray! It was so nice to visit and relax and have one of those "we don't have to do a whole lot of sightseeing cause you've been out here enough times" visits...and, got wallpaper put up in the hallway, a mirror hung in the dining room, the damn Saturn driven (don't ask) and gutters cleaned out!


This week with work? So-so...I found out I didn't get the promotion I was hoping for. The person decided there were no other jobs out there so he wanted his job for the next time. Hmmph. But, I got into that training I wanted (anyone want to house sit this fall / next year???)...so that'll be fun.

1 comment:

  1. What promotion was that? PE? Branch? Supreme Dictator?

    ReplyDelete