Sunday, September 25, 2005

Busy week

Well, my first week back at work was busy. Not because work is keeping me busy, but mainly because I've been trying to get all the stuff done for my training, working out animal care when I'm going to be back east....and then everything else.

I realized that I'm going to have to have everything set (travel orders, reservations, etc) for DC and for Europe (cross your fingers) by Oct 24th. And Joe doesn't even get his leave dates till oct 10th.

I guess it's good we'll be going during low season and can wing it in Ireland and Scotland. The only things I need to pre-do are London (yay for priceline), Dublin (maybe) and a rental car for Ireland. I don't think I really have to do flights until we get there and see how things go. Of course, then that's one less thing to worry about when we get there. We'll see how the time goes.

The critters are doing well...Yanks came up and head butt me last night just as I was drinking water. Needless to say we both got splashed with a little water.

Then, the dog got stuck under my car on Friday and I was trying to have dinner and leave for stitchery. Don't ask - it's a long story. Suffice to say I had to jack up the car to get him out....

No comments:

Post a Comment