Monday, October 10, 2005

What a day...

Seriously...horrible...the dog's peeing schedule has been all messed up with my shift. So, again - he needed to pee at 2:30 am. He kept nudging and whining...sigh. Didn't get back to sleep very well. Alarm went off and I called in to work. Damn - had to go in. I was seriously upset so I cuddled with the dog for a minute or two till I could face getting ready. I could feel how much I was wearing down from the schedule. I had no energy. Didn't want to be there. Felt everyone else should be there...grrr...grrr...grrr to everyone. Finally was able to go home early. But I just felt drained - almost didn't feel like I could get up the ladder out of the spaces...

Ran errands - got groceries and used some sb coupons at M's and J's. Here's a cool thing - Costco in Silverdale now has self checkout things...Very neat. All I wish they'd have is "5 items or less" because how many times have you been stuck with 1 or 2 items behind a zoo?

Amazing but once I got home and hung out on the couch with the dog for about an hour my energy started to come back. I don't know what it was - it's not like I was on 12s for 5 weeks or anything (like last year). I think it's everything - worrying every day...dealing with the crap at work...running home to get the dog...knowing that I know how to fix things but I'm not the one being asked and I (gasp) don't want to yell across the trailer. Instead of asking the cog person - someone convenient is asked. Grr. Grr. Grr.

My boss probably thinks I'm pathetic cause I've been pretty whiny lately about stuff...I was so tired the other day (Sunday?) and he said something about me getting old how I used to be able to handle this stuff. Don't you know what I'm dealing with every day? It's not what everyone else is doing. If all I had to do was work and go home...fine. But, really - I'm it here. No one's gonna make my freaking lunch...do my laundry or walk my dog. And yes - our animals are a priority for us. They're our furkids...

But, I've calmed down...the day is good and with getting home at 1pm I feel like I've had a whole day off. I know the animals liked it too. I cuddled with the dog and cat, started a fire, did some yard pick up for the winter (gathering tools) and will end the night with an awesome bath.

And the 12s are over. Thank goddess....

Now for the craziness that is my next 2 weeks...but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment