Sunday, October 09, 2005

Work has been nuts...it'll be over soon. I can't wait to get off these long days.

I've been a serious nut lately over these scrapbooking kit clubs. I've been collecting kits and not scrapbooking enough. But - I lurve self addressed because it's all about cards and smaller kits. Great - something else for me to spend money on and not do... but, I can make cute cute cards then. And, then it's not all about the pictures and actual scrapbooking. And, it's small enough (I think) to bring to DC with me. I don't have to pack a whole slew of 12x12 paper. Heh. We'll see..."excess baggage" you know means a lot of stuff! So, if you get a really poor looking handmade card from me...I apologize...kinda...

My other favorite club is the scrap room because you get step by step instructions for putting sb pages together. I'm a nerd....I know. And - you get a variety of paper. So if you don't like what you're getting, you're not stuck with $20 worth of paper.

No word on leave. Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow...or before the 20th.

Well, back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment