Sunday, November 27, 2005

Getting ready

To head out again. Procrastinating packing right now. Hee - only 12 hours till I leave the house. At least I have suitcases out...oh...I've had suitcases out for a month now!

It's been a fairly relaxing weekend...Not too much rushing around. Thanksgiving was nice and relaxed at Dave and Bernie's. Avoided all the really insane stores on Friday - did a little shopping though. Shirts for Joe (I know - like he needs them now)...a frame at J's for me. A little visiting with friends yesterday.

I went to see the little girl at Ang's. Needless to say, she was less than thrilled to see me. I think she thought I was going to put her in her carrier - so she hid from me. I almost cried. But, she was lured out and I got to love her a little. No purring or kisses...but at least I got to hold her for a bit. In addition one of the other cats was hissing at me. Apparently they didn't like me yesterday. Sabot met some new friends too! :-)

today then I took the puppy to Seanda's. He fit right in again. He almost was having too much fun for me to say goodbye. He's been such a good boy and companion lately. To think how much he's changed from when he was little.

I've been thinking so much about the 2 weeks Joe and I had. I don't think I've laughed so much in months (in fact I know I haven't). I haven't been that carefree...we could talk without rushing. Tell stories about stuff that would take more than 20 minutes on the phone. Wow - it was great. I just need the next 5.5 months to go by faster because I want him home NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment