Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Broken heart

Well...said goodbye to Sabot again tonight. Sigh.

I dropped off more food at my friends...they weren't home yet so I didn't get to "see" him. I heard him barking and he jumped up at the window. But, it was so hard. Went to get gas then stopped by again later. They were home (yay) so got to love him and spend a little time.

Seems dorky, no? My friends understood how I felt...they had to leave their first dog when they were traveling a lot and knew the saddness. But, those of you with dogs understand. It's hard leaving them. Sabot thought he was going with me, I'm sure.

Sigh.

Sigh.

He's been awesome company. There's a huge void without him at home keeping me distracted.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    I understand. I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the lunch. After I leave that wonderful place I'll still remember where the ferry starts an ends. If not Boatshed there is always Cloverleaf better food (real GS place) and very relaxed atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete