Monday, February 27, 2006

Little late...

I meant to post this on Friday...

Well - the week is OVAH (said in the Iron Chef - battle is over voice). Thank goddess....
I am just tired of being away...tired of Joe being gone...tired of living in an apartment...tired of not being able to walk the dog and play with the cat...

Speaking of cats here is this organization called Feline Friends in Shelton. I am always so tempted to get another cat from them...maybe now that Yankee has had time with other cats. Am tempted to make the one cat an indoor only one. Especially if it's one of these cute Balinese kittens...
http://b29.hostrack.net/feline-friends.net/httpdocs/KittenAdoptions.html

I think last night I made 6 cards and 3 12x12 scrapbook pages (sans pictures). I need to go to J's this weekend and buy the 50 pack of plain white cards because I'm all out. More scrapping to do also! Yippee! I'm trying to turn all of the kits I bought into actual "stuff" so that I can feel like I've gotten something done.

Dancing with the Stars was a little annoying last night. The whole freaking first hour was spent on the journey the 3 stars had...big deal. Show me the dancing people! I was underwhelmed by Stacy's freestyle - and you could kind of tell the judges were setting themselves up to give her 10s in that based on Jerry's scores. But Jerry did pretty well - he still didn't look all that comfortable but it was fun and athletic! The spins and lifts were great. But - DREW! Holy smokes - that rocked. It was just fun dancing, great lifts....great choreography...so I hope Drew wins. I'd love to see Jerry win since he doesn't come with the dance training...maybe in future seasons they need to do something differently so there aren't people with such a huge advantage.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    1) no cat
    2) stacy is hot
    3) what is this dancing with the stars crap anyways

    ReplyDelete