Monday, March 06, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Char. so here it goes

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. mechanical engineer
2. metallurgy lab technician
3. hostess for the suites at Comiskey Park
4. volleyball referee

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
2. Chicago3. Blues Brothers
4. Strictly Ballroom

Four places you have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Seattle, WA
3. Honolulu, HI
4. Washington, DC

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Project Runway
3. What Not to Wear
4. West Wing

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Ireland/London
3. Ixtapa, Mexico
4. Whistler, BC

Four websites I visit the most frequently:1
. Willow Traders
2. Two Peas in a Bucket
3. NY Times
4. Television Without Pity

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cincinnati Chili
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Nummie Burgers
4. Grilled Salmon

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. with my husband
2. skiing
3. Ireland
4. home

1 comment:

  1. I'm rather hurt that Our Caffeinated Life wasn't #1 and Project Soup wasn't #2 on your favorite websites to visit.

    You know you try and you try...

    :j

    ReplyDelete