Friday, March 31, 2006

Off again

I've spent three really quick weeks at home. I feel like I haven't gotten enough done - like I haven't gotten the oil changed in the Escape (on tomorrow's plan of the day), washed the floors in the house...etc etc.

At least this time the house isn't empty. Hooray.

I scrapped a little last night. It was sadly my first time really doing it without any plan of what I wanted the pages to look like. They just happened. They're ok. It'll get better. But I had these green and brown papers from the monthly Jenni Bowlin kit that called out to me when I looked at pics from when Joe and I were babies. Too fun. I'd like to get more pics of Joe when he was little - I mostly have school pics right now and not many life pictures. Eventually, I suppose.

I have so much paper and embellies that I need to start using. But - I'll get there. It isn't like we don't have the pictures. In fact - I still haven't scrapped R&R. Hmmm....

I'd like to take some stuff with me to Annapolis...but I know I'm a reader when I travel and that I would just take too much scrap stuff. Eh - when I get back.

The mountains were just beautiful today when I was walking the pup. They had clouds on the tops but where they weren't covered - it was so crisp and clear. Awesome.

1 comment: