Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quiet time in the morning

Taking a few minutes to catch up before my day starts.

Sabot is finally back home after another surgery. He spent Sunday night at the vet, we had him home for about an hour on Monday and then noticed one of his sutures ripped, so back to the vet he went. They got him into surgery on Wednesday and he came home Thursday. He's been very good. He's hanging out here in the kitchen with me. I come down here and surf the net so he's not alone as much.

It was freaking hot here yesterday - and the house got pretty warm. It rained a little last night, but the forecast is for 96 again today. Ugh. At least it's not humid ala Chicago.

I still need to post Chicago pics. I wanted to get those scrapping ones up to show what I've been up to. All in all, had a great time in Chicago. Had a really good time with my team members at dinners, etc.

Heard a story on NPR yesterday about soldiers at Brooks Army Medical Center there for burn treatment. Difficult story to hear, but I am glad that someone is regurlarly covering soldiers at home. I am so thankful that Joe made it out safely. The close calls were enough.

I'm really enjoying scrapping right now. It's way more fun of a process than it used to be. Most of my LOs are completely scraplifted from a kit club design team, idea book or magazine. But - you know what? It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment