Thursday, August 31, 2006

Baltimore

Finishing up my last night in Baltimore. It's been a bit of a whirlwind the past couple of weeks with not being home and all...but - it's quickly coming to a close.

Last week in San Diego was nutty and hectic. Lots to do, lots going on in the office and on top of it all, I really didn't get to spend too much time with Joe. The one day we had together, my tummy felt icky all day. Meh.

Baltimore has been nice. I'm hoping that Ernesto holds out till I leave. It seems like it should, but keeping my fingers and toes crossed - for sure. It's been a pretty good week. We got LOTS of compliments on our team presentation. Kudos from lots of people - always nice to hear about something that meant a lot to us. I need to post the link to our "special education guide" website. Remind me if I forget.

And - duh! I just remembered that my friend Jason is out here in DC. Sheesh...it's really been that nutty...

Looking forward to going home. Baltimore was nice - but it's not home...

No comments:

Post a Comment