Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday Night

Spent some time scrapbooking today - got about 5 layouts done! Yay for me! The time just flies when I'm sitting at my table playing with paper and embellies...more to do tomorrow.

It's been bugging me all week with the primaries, the speeches and all the crap that is going on in the Senate right now. Can I just say that I hate election year politics? No speech is just a speech - it endorses a position for one party or another to use. Bleh. Can't wait till November comes.

Speaking of the coming months - talk about crazy - my travel schedule is nutty and has just gotten completely revamped in the last couple of weeks. At least I'm not gone for 3 weeks straight in December like I had been..but - man - I"ll be racking up those frequent flier miles. I'm almost due to hit Alaska's MVP program. Is that good - or just sad that I've flown that much this year. And I know all the good bars in Seatac...hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. "All the good bars"? Once you've been to Anthony's, is there any reason to drink elsewhere?

    I'm still not an MVP member yet, and that stinks! I want my, I want my, I want my M-V-P!

    :j

    ReplyDelete