Friday, December 22, 2006

Books!

Ok – so I’ve been meaning to do this for a while. I'm a pretty avid reader and I started trying to keep track of what I read. There were a lot that I started but didn’t have the heart to finish (K Street Gang is the latest!). And – I kept forgetting to write stuff down.

I’ll probably start trying to do this monthly so it’s a little easier to deal with.

Suite Francaise, Irene Nemirovsky
Strange Fits of Passion
Saving Fish from Drowning
Notes from an Island
Notes from a Scandal
Marley and Me
Predator
Tall Pines Polka
Sunday Philosopher Club
Dive from Clausens Pier
Knitting Under the Influence
Nasty Bits
Female Chauvanist Pigs
Scrap City
Swapping Lives
Dogs of Babel
(New Sara Paretsky)
I am Charlotte Simmons
The First Assistant
Drowning Ruth
The Wonder Spot
Teacher Man
Good to Great
The Broker
Eat, Pray, Love
The Truth
Julie / Julia
Secret Society Girl
Encyclopedia of An Ordinary Life
These Three Remain, A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy
Darcy and Elizabeth, Nights and Days at Pemberly
Plus re-reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment