Saturday, January 06, 2007

Away again

Getting ready to head to San Diego for a couple of weeks - meetings for the project. I'm really disappointed to be leaving now, when the temp is dropping here, and heading to somewhere where it's about - oh, 65 degrees? Yeah, my heart is broken.

Not much going on. Work was a hectic week since it was so short (with Tuesday being a day of mourning for Pres. Ford). Plus with being gone for a couple of weeks, I was trying to get things to a point where they'll just run and won't need assistance. That's a pipedream, but it might work.

Haven't started packing yet - but...soon. I still have almost 18 hours before I leave.

Christmas break was very nice. It was one of the most un-hectic holidays that we've had in a while. Probably has something to do with not having the stress of traveling during the rush. It felt LONG too. I didn't get as much scrapbooking done as I would have liked, but that's how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment