Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Time's a-flying!

Wow - can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. Last weekend I went to the PSEC Engineering Awards - Dr. Pettit (an astronaut) was the guest speaker. And it was such a trip to watch videos of non-official thin film fluid layer experiments from his time on the Space Station. Very cool.

I'm gettig geared up for some travel later in March. I'll talk about it a little more as it gets closer - but suffice to say that I'm antsy for a trip (I haven't been on one since Jan!) and this is gonna be a blast!

Walking the dog today and an eagle swooped out of one of the trees. Awesome. Haven't ever seen an eagle around here before - he was huge and beautiful. Think he might have thought Sabot was a tasty rabbit - but he didn't try to pick him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment