Sunday, March 04, 2007

Misc goodies

Cool things on the net - card generator

And - starbucks lets you design your drink.

A couple of weeks ago, Joe and I were standing in the pantry. In wanders Sabot, sniffing for kibble. He found some behind his giant bag 'o food and started nosing in there. Joe or I made some comment about trying to tip over the motherlode (the big bag o' food) and not 10 seconds later, he managed to tip over that bag. He was so excited - luckily he paused trying to decide what to do so we shooed him out... he thought it was his lucky day - tail was wagging, drool coming from his mouth. It was pretty freaking funny. I think we laughed for a good 5 minutes over that.

It was kind of a nutty week. We had lots of meetings going on at work, so I didn't get a whole lot done. And then the weekends pass too quickly. I managed to get Joe and friends about 11 Yankee's vs. M's tickets for May yesterday. That was about the highlight of the weekend.

Today for brunch, I think I'm gonna make huevos rancheros. Love them. Mine won't be as good as the ones that the Mission (in SD) makes, but mmmm.....tomatillo salsa, eggs and tortillas. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment