Sunday, June 17, 2007

June fun

So, I was sick again yesterday. I think I had a 24 hour bug. Yuck. Luckily, I wasn't working anyway but it was just not a fun day. I had to go out and change my rental car and the line must have been 2 hours long. Luckily, the Hertz #1 Club line was 2 people deep and the guy hooked me up with a PT Cruiser that has satellite radio (this time it's sirius - the last one was XM).

But, yeah, this is the most I've been sick (in the shortest time) in ages. Not fun at all. I think it's the stress....

I'm feeling better today. I'm headed off in a few minutes to do a bike ride on the beach from the YMCA camp to the back gate of NASNI. Should be fun - it's at low tide so we're going ON the beach. Good thing for fat tires.

Later, then, I'm headed up to Irvine for a class with Tim Holtz. More details later, but suffice to say he's awesome. I signed up for 2 classes, but I really think I'm going to just get the kit for the second - as it's supposed to end at 9:30 and then I have my drive back down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment