Sunday, August 05, 2007

Becoming Jane

Saw Becoming Jane at the show today. Loved it. Anne Hathaway was brilliant. I'm still digesting so will hopefully have more eloquent words in a day or two.

Went on a good ride yesterday late afternoon- about 16 or 17 miles. I had a nice wind on me most of the way so it felt good to push and feel my legs burning a little. Being out on the bike helps me work out some of my daily frustrations.

I heard from one of my good friends this week. Sadly, it was about work stuff in the end, but it was still awesome to talk to her. I'm in awe because she's just awesome taking care of everything. I need to do a better job keeping in touch with her.

I've been cranking out some cards this weekend. I think from Friday to now I've done about 10 or so. Not bad. I'm trying to use up kits that I've made all the pages I want from them...so it's a nice way to play with scraps.

I'm excited to be heading home soon - in 3 weeks I'll have another whirlwind weekend.

I think I'll be popping in one of the versions of Pride and Prejudice to get more Jane today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, when you're doing scrap-booking, how do you get your prints? Do you use a color printer from your own computer or do you use a service like Walmart/Target, some online service, etc.?

    I'll be in San Diego on Aug 12 Evening through August 14 Evening. Very short trip. Wanna do something?

    ReplyDelete