Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blogs I love

So, I'm really not digging the blog feed thing over on the right side of the blog. It's just...meh.

Of course, I trimmed the list of blogs from below that...only to just add everything back (and a whole lot more).

I did want to mention a couple of my faves though from the design and art ones:

Hostess Blog - love everything about this one!

Decor8 - fantastic sites and designers featured here. I want almost everything they show!

Design Sponge - ditto for this site. If only I had the eye that all these folks had.

Fresh Vintage - can my house look this cool? This site alone makes me want to start junking! And, she's having a fantastic giveaway just for posting a comment!

The Black Apple

Anne Julie - I think I have 5 or 6 things from her etsy shop on my favorites list! Love the prints of alice in wonderland.

Oh Joy! love the stationary!

Whew! I think that's enough for now. I'll tackle one of my other lists in another couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment