Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cirque do Soliel

So, I'm going to see the newest Cirque du Soleil show up in LA this afternoon. The tickets are amazingly enough - 50% off! Woohoo! I also have friends from work joining me, so this will be a great treat. Plus, we'll be able to keep each other awake for the drive home - the show is at 8pm, so it'll be nice company.

Yay!

It's a weird day - I had to go into work for meetings this AM, then I'm headed back in there for a little bit for another meeting. It'll probably be the same deal tomorrow. Joy.

There are air races on coronado this weekend. I've been watching some of the practice runs (and some of the planes taking turns over the ship) and the flying is amazing. I don't think I'll be able to head over to the ferry landing to watch due to the above mentioned meetings and show.

No comments:

Post a Comment