Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good week

It's been a pretty good week here. Work has been a little slow, but it's the calm before the storm. I am fortunate that this Sunday I have completely off, so I'll be heading up to Disneyland for one more hurrah before testing.

Tuesday wasn't too eventful, but it had a very nice end. I was scrapping for a bit before heading to belly dance and before I knew it, I was running late! Argh - it's hard to believe that time can pass that quickly when I'm being crafty. So, I was biking over there and all of a sudden, in front of Hotel Del, I started hearing the bagpipes on the ocean side. Huh. That's something you don't hear everyday. I finally got to a point where I could see the person and it was awesome. He was standing on the very large rocks, playing the bagpipe just as the sun was setting. It was a nice moment to enjoy the music and the setting.

Dance was also fun. It was less about the specific movements and more about the feeling., About letting the music express itself through you - about feeling the music and movement. Good stuff.

Well, I'm off to get a haircut tonight. Yay! My hair is at the point where I'm not thrilled with it. Course, it doesn't help that I get to wear a hardhat off and on throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment