Monday, November 05, 2007

Extraordinary Desserts

So, anyone who knows me knows that I love desserts. In fact, meals pretty much center around desserts. What can I say, I take after my mom.

Extraordinary Desserts was my absolute most favoritest (!) place to eat in San Diego. All other desserts pale in comparison to the amazing desserts I ate here. Luckily, one of my partners in crime (aka Project Management) agreed with my feelings so we ate here every few weeks.

You walk up to the little italy storefront and it's just stunning visually. There's holes and glass and just this awesome contradiction between the delicate and industrial.

And then you walk inside.


And once you see the desserts, it's all over. Sigh. Amazing desserts, wonderfully presented (seriously - all of them had fresh flowers and gold leafing). yes, they're a little expensive. But it's worth every amazing bite.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment