Saturday, December 01, 2007

T-Day Surprise

Well, it went off without a hitch. Joe and I managed to fly 2400 miles and surprise his family for Thanksgiving. Not only did we surprise, but it was all well received (which was a big relief). We got his brothers in the loop some so they could set the stage for us being there....

It was a good visit. The airports weren't crowded at all when we flew, so that was a big plus. SeaTac is such a great airport - I don't think that I've been to one (and I've been to a number) that has such a high quality of services past security that are accessible with only that one pass through security.

I'll be slowly uploading a few more pictures - but since blogger only lets me put up a certain amount at any time, it'll be a bit.

December is already here. I feel like I've blinked and have missed the whole year. Not that it wasn't a lot of hard work AND fun being south - but there was so much that I wanted to get done at home. Oh well - at least next year bodes to be somewhat better. probably a few days in January, maybe the month of may, plus 5 weeks scattered throughout for a Public Management Certificate program that I got into at IUPUI (Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis). This last item I'm really excited about - it is the beginning part to obtaining a Masters in Public Administration from the same university AND it's paid for by work. Sweet. I've heard lots of good things about the program.


So, here Joe and I are at the Old Mill in Blairstown, NJ. On our way to his house.












Joe with his Mom, Dad and Grandmother.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment