Monday, June 16, 2008

Asher Visit and San Diego

I love visiting Pike Place Market! This was the first place my parents and I headed after their arrival at the Port of Seattle and it never disappoints. We wandered through the stalls looking at all the goodies and had a lovely Bolivian lunch at Copacabana.
Crabbing out at westport. I think the crabs one that day - we only caught 1 (!!) Red Rock.
Mmmmmm.....beer.....gotta love Fish Brewing in Oly
And then we had these cuties in our yard. Sabot was, amazingly enough, sleeping on the couch and didn't even see the fawn. I had flash backs to his last encounter - it wasn't good.












I've been here in San Diego for almost 2 weeks and there isn't a solid end in sight. It's been crazy. I have a 15 page paper due in another 4 weeks - thank goodness for my extension. I've been working 13 hours / day and it hasn't been enough sometimes.

I think Joe will visit here on the 4th of July. It'll be nice to relax a bit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment