Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dubai!

What? I'm in Dubai? ;-)

Ah, yes, the travel that I had mentioned landed me here. Arrived late on the 1st after a quick layover in Amsterdam and had my "down day"" yesterday checking out all the major sites here. Lots of photos, some video of Burj al Arab changing colors, more video of a weird "roller coaster" ride in Mall of the Emirates, but fun times so far and lots to see here.

I'm not fully adjusted to the time zone change yet - I did well the first night, but that might have been due to getting only about 3 hours of sleep in 30 hours. I managed to wake up at 2am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.

We're getting to work today so I probably won't update till I'm back home. Planning on a long layover in London, so I'm really looking forward to that (and cooler weather).

No comments:

Post a Comment