Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Do you think...


that last night is one of those nights that you remember where you were when something historic happened?


Very cool stuff for the presidential elections here. Joe and I found out while we were watching "Indecision 2008" last night and I was speechless. Way cool.


Great concession speach by McCain.


But - what a crowd in Chicago and across the city for Obama's victory speech. And, what a speech.


I don't expect miracles. I don't expect him or his administration or congress to fix the woes of the world.


But, I do hope that a whole new segment of the population can be engaged in the political process. I expect someone to be in that position who *can* inspire America.

The past 8 years have been dreadful - do you remember when Bush was elected the comments "well, how much can you do in 4 years". Think just how much has happened.

And, to top it off, we manage to have an historic election but then how many states have decided to pass amendments banning gay marriage? Crazy stuff and we don't get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment