Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here comes December

First - I finally put up my "Omnivoire's 100" post that I've been working on since August - you have to go back to my archives to view it.

November at home was lovely. I can't believe how quickly it went by, but it was good.

I took Joe to the airport yesterday (what a change of roles there!) and on the way back stopped at Southcenter for a bite to eat. Now - they've gone away from typical mall food with their new development - they have a kaiten sushi place called Blue C that Mike and I went to a couple of months ago, as well as Rama, a lovely Thai place I hit yesterday. I love Thai food and am always on the lookout for somewhere that has green papaya salad on the menu and Rama didn't disappoint. It was served a little oddly - with lettuce and traditional Thai steamed rice - like I was supposed to make wraps with it. But, the salad was excellent. Still not as good as Keo's in Honolulu, but not too shabby for some mall food.

On my very packed agenda this week will be playing with the dog, reading, guitar hero, more playing with the dog, getting the animals to the vet so they can get their shots, getting my hair cut (and colored) up in Ballard, probably getting more cupcakes at Trophy Cupcakes in Wallingford, scrapbooking / making cards and probably doing the christmas cards this week. So, not really a whole lot for a week. Oh well, it'll be nice.

The one bad thing about being here at home on vacation is that I feel compelled to check my work email now that I can. I never would have dreamed of doing that prior to getting this silly CAC reader. But, it's crazy what little things go on that blow up that could have been averted by me checking it. However, the downside is that then people call me thinking I'm actually in the office. Sigh.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the last day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment