Thursday, September 03, 2009

Great Day!

Made it to Louisville / Ft Knox today - after a long day of flying and a poor choice of roads. But, oh well - the flights were good....no issues really.

It was wonderful to see the family - except that my folks couldn't make it because my mom is sick (and NEEDS to go to the Doct0r...ahem!!!!). The irony - Grandma was commenting on how Mom needed to go (or something to that effect) and I said something along the lines of "Does that remind you of anyone, Grandma? " She just shook her head and laughed.

All in all - a great day. Found my NPR station right away....grateful that I grabbed an umbrella at the last second just in case - and, sure enough - there was a bit of a shower as I was heading the rental car. Whew!

Looking forward to tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment