Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holy cow - there be walls!

Yes, that's right - walls are up - and not all of them are walk-thru either! Awesome.... The house is really moving along now. The first pic is from the front right corner and you can see the entrance, garages and a window in one of the bedrooms (sorry, the den). Second photo is from the back right corner of the house - I'm standing in one of the bedrooms and looking towards the entrance. The kitchen area is on our right. Finally - the view from the back. The backyard got a whole lot bigger this week with the septic install. The drain field really opened everything up.
 

 

 

It's awesome - seeing it all come together.

Otherwise, it was an uneventful day. I did manage to sell another couple of books on half.com - one of which was a book I used back at IIT - and I think I sold it to someone currently AT IIT based on the shipping address. Weird...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment