Thursday, September 17, 2009

One more

One more day. Today was death by powerpoint for sure. I can't believe that professors think students learn by sitting and watching slides go by for 4 or 8 hours in a sitting. Thankfully, my work computer provides a distraction - I"m all caught up on work email!

Trying to figure out how to document our trip to Europe. I'd love to take a small mini-album with me and then just a stamp, ink pad, pen, stapler and document as I go. But, I'll probably just do a journal and then figure something else out when I get home. We won't be doing blog updates along the way....so there won't be photos till the end.

Heading out for some awesome german food tonight. Mmmm....and probably a smoked beer. Divine!

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying a smoked porter right now. If it's a German smoked, then it's a rauchbier. Peace!

    ReplyDelete