Wednesday, December 23, 2009

House colors...

I had just a blast meeting with the colorist / interior designer yesterday for the house. That sounds snooty - but I hope it's not. By utilizing this woman - she also gets us a great discount on Benjamin Moore paints - which we were going to use anyway!

I'm so excited to see the house come together - there are so many neat little variations in color throughout the house...it'll be a trip to paint. Also got some great pointers for pulling rooms together, etc. Very cool.

I also ended up with a great Benjamin Moore color fan...don't know what I'll do with it - but I love it! :-)

I was going to post a photo of the colors, but I think I'll just let everyone (all 2 or 3 of you) be surprised!

Happy Festivus for the rest of us! :-) Time to air grievances and do the feats of strength.

2 comments:

  1. Don't fret on bringing in a colorist. I do the same thing, only I use my mother and mother-in-law. I think the engineer in me killed all my color sense so why try on my own. :-) Feel free to blame the same thing if you like. Congrats on the house coming together and I (as one of the two or three) am excited to hear of the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have a colorist! How did you find her? I'd love to do that as I'm intimidated by the permanence of painting. Well, it's not really permanent, but I wouldn't want to re-do it again two days later because I hate it. I can't wait to see it. I've been enjoying the progress pictures.

    ReplyDelete