Sunday, April 04, 2010

Dreary Weekend

It was a dreary day today and a rainy, sleety, haily afternoon yesterday - which gave us a good opportunity to get some stuff done inside the house. The garage is still full of random stuff, but it will probably only take a good day of work to get everything put away and organized.

I did start the weekend with an excellent 12 mile bike ride up and down on the roads around here. The road bike that I borrowed from a friend at work is getting tuned up and won't be ready till I get back from Japan...so I was out on my mountain bike again....it was a tough ride - especially since my bike won't go to first gear on it's own. I had to stop about a third of the way up this one huge hill and move it into first manually. quite annoying, but I made it up the hill and then kept on pedaling.

That road bike will be sweet. I'm looking forward to it greatly.

Joe got a lot of stuff up on the walls today....I think we're about done with that sort of thing except a mirror and a few more of Joe's army certificated.



Worth noting - the rug is temporary until we find something we like. We had this left from the old place - it was in the master bedroom under the bed...it's ugly, but it works.



Joe brought the kubota and the last few things from Shelton yesterday. We're still moving forward with the sale - although the guy is a real winner...we're hoping to close around the end of April.

It'll hopefully be a low key week here....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment