Saturday, May 08, 2010

One week home, one week gone

It was a nice week here at home. The weather was good, I went on 3 runs (two treadmill and one outdoor today), swam and generally just had a good week.

I'm off next week to New York City for a work conference. I'm super excited - and it sounds like the few of us heading there will be taking in Wicked on Broadway! Yay! I've heard nothing but good things about this show.

We have a few things to do around here this weekend - probably getting some spice shelves done, finishing up painting the interior, pressure washing the exterior in preparation for painting and heading to Seattle to see Jaenine Garofolo's stand up act.

Today was the only really frustating day - work email and internet was down all stinking day. And this time, it wasn't just our site - this was across the US. Argh. Since my life tends to revolve around meetings, it's quite difficult to know where I'm supposed to be at any given time. Fortunately, a few of my friends still had their email functioning - so they were able to point me in the right direction.

It's a gorgeous day here today. I'm thinking that a bike ride is in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment