Saturday, June 04, 2011

Gorgeous Weekend!

Ah, I love it when the awesome weather hits on a weekend!  This will be a pretty chill weekend probably. 

I'm hanging out at home today waiting for the lawn mower to arrive from Lowe's while Joe is at work.  It gives me a chance to get more stuff planted outside and enjoy the 70 degree weather.  Tonight we're headed to a U2 concert (finally) even though I've been pretty worn out lately.  I was supposed to run a half marathon, but with all the sicknesses I've had (multiple colds and food poisioning from Thailand), I haven't kept the miles up AND my breathing is still a little out of whack.  Why stress my body out or go walk the whole thing?  Pointless...

I'm cleaning out some of the closets here and consolidating a lot of things that have just been loose for a while.  Making good progress.

It was a pretty crazy week at work.  The time just flew by....

Joe's off to NYC (for work!) this week. Look for his smiling face at the Yankees v. Red Sox games - all three of them!  Just in time for him to get back, I'm heading off to Indianapolis for my next very exciting class "Negotiation and Dispute Resolution"  the one book, "Federal Dispute Resolution" has been pretty dull and repetitive....great!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend - wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment