Sunday, August 07, 2011

This weekend's progress....

Whew!  This weekend was a lot of stuff going on!  Joe's been working on edging around the house this past week, so we were determined to take advantage of some nice weather this weekend and get some mulching done.  Below is 2 yards of mulch!  Wow...we were pretty efficient with getting it put down and had time to run and get another 2 yards for the rest of this week.

This is what's left to do the rest of the week..Joe really flew through the edging today.

And, here's me at about 16.5 weeks (today).  It was a great weekend - I had another good long run with Paula yesterday - probably around 7 miles.  I felt great the whole time and it was a lovely, slightly cloudy morning. 

Have I mentioned that I'm looking forward to San Diego in a couple of weeks?  Although work has been fine...it's just one of those things that I'm looking forward to doing so, so much! 

I have a 10 mile run planned for Sept 3rd and then on my birthday, I made an appointment at a spa down in Tacoma so I can get a facial and a pedi.  Ahhh...sounds like bliss right now!


That's about it for the weekend...hopefully there will be more pics of completed stuff next weekend, but the weeks just seem to fly by!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The yard looks great. Give baby Nubbin a pat for me.

    ReplyDelete