Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Halloween Time!



I spent some time last night carving a couple of pumpkins...I was inspired by a few of them that I saw at Disney AND we have these awesome pillars that were calling for some decoration. 

It was a beautiful full moon last night and the whole scene was lovely once the pumpkins were done.

I can't remember the last time that I carved pumpkins...probably when I was a kid.  So, this was a ton of fun while dinner was cooking away.

First up - a Mickey Mouse Pumpkin.  Cute!






Secondly...Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas. I adore the Haunted Mansion when it has this theme (is it blasphemous to say that I almost like the Holiday overlay more than the regular?)....so, here's some Jack love.


Lovely clear night!  It made for a chilly one...but it's a nice change from the day of downpours that we had here!

And, the obligatory pregnancy photo since it's been a while.  25.5 weeks.  It's really obvious from the side...still not totally from the front.  I absolutely love looking down in the middle of the day and seeing my abdomen rolling and moving.  It's so cool....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That night shot is so cool with the moon and clouds and great jack-o-lanterns! If 'Jack' is spray-painted white, he'll last until Spring. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete