Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just around the corner...


Since we so rarely put up a tree here (this is our third tree in 11 years of marriage due to always being away or apart for Christmas!), I get excited when we have the chance to do so. This December has been a little hectic with Joe's work schedule, but we carved out about half an hour to do this a few weeks ago. I didn't put ALL the ornaments up (didn't feel like messing with the ones that require plug ins to the lights), but we have a nice assortment up on the tree.

The maternity pics from a weeks weeks ago went fabulously. You can check out the blog post from the photographer here:

http://addtoheart.com/blog/winter-maternity-session/2996/

We've had a busy few weeks here. Joe's been on long, long days at work for testing (ah, reminds me of what I've been through a number of times) plus we've had a variety of baby prep classes in the evenings and one full Saturday. 

I'm keeping up with staying active - I've been trying to walk a lot at work (to and from various buildings for meetings) and then at home.  Plus, I've been able to go swimming for at least one morning a week for the last couple of weeks.  Usually, it feels awesome, but there have been a couple times where I wish I would have stayed in bed for a little longer.  :-)

It should be a pretty relaxed weekend here.  Joe's working both days.  I have some baking to do for a couple of work potlucks and a cookie exchange and then we're getting a furniture delivery later today.  Finally - an adult media center!  The CD and DVD racks we've had since college and the TV stand is an Ikea hand-me-down from a friend.  It'll be nice to get one cohesive unit.

Hope that you all have a nice weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment