Sunday, April 22, 2012

Changing it up...

From sweatpants, jeans, tank tops, slippers, baby smiles and no schedule...

To work clothes, set hours, steel toes, 1000 people who act like children sometimes and more meetings than I can shake a stick at.

In less than 24 hours.

Think happy sleeping through the night thoughts for Logan tonight!  We had one night where we were back to 2 wake-ups (Friday) and then last night was 3 of them again.  I would really love to start off the work week with a decent amount of sleep.


It's been a gorgeous weekend here...lots of time outside for all of us.  I can't wait till a little bit later in the year when we can all enjoy being outside and mobile.  Watch me curse my words...but I really am looking forward to Logan feeling the grass, crawling around and experiencing the world a little more than just in a bouncy chair or in my arms.  We went all over the neighborhood yesterday - visiting neighbors, walking the dog...it was awesome outside.  The cute Yankee bucket cap is still a little big, but considering I bought it mostly for a baseball game in July, we're making it work until then.  And, the ever present owl is with him!

I also managed to get a run in with my friend Paula...it was a glorious morning and it felt wonderful to be out there running with her again....next we need to get out for some bike rides and start training for this triathlon thing we have in July!


I realized looking around the house today just how a little nearly three month old has taken over our lives.  Just to sit in the leather chairs, I think I'd need to move about 3 different toys, boppies or other baby things.  Just in his picture alone, I spy a swing, jumperoo, bouncy chair, play mat, tummy time pillow, mickey blanket and carseat...

No comments:

Post a Comment