Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Three!

Months old, that is.



I love to make spit bubbles, do airplane tummy time on mommy's legs, roll over to my side, kick, hold my owl and put it in my mouth, jump in the jumperoo, play patty cake, grab onto almost anything I can wrap my fingers around, squeal in delight, talk with mommy and daddy, poop (always makes me smile!), reach for mommy to pull me to sitting when I'm leaning on her legs, take naps, go outside in my BOB, lift my bottom up, look at mommy or daddy when they speak from across the room, smile, flirt with random people, watch Yankee games with daddy, take baths, cry to get attention in the swing when they're trying to have dinner and break free from my swaddle.

I'm learning how to grab things effectively, shake a rattle, turn over more frequently, sit up on my own, play independently longer, and lots more.

I'm approximately 14 pounds (maybe a little more) and 25.5 inches long. That puts me in about the 95th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight per the WHO charts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment