1) Planning on having coffee with a friend is nearly impossible when both of us are on separate projects. Between the two of us, we've had to reschedule 4 times.
2) Pumping while stressed and upset results in very little milk.
3) I hate (HATE) feeding Logan from the bottle. Especially when it's a heated up bottle from daycare that he never should have gotten so late in the day to start with.
4) I should have swung by daycare on Wednesday to visit Logan at lunch.
5) Two days a week of easy meals = lifesaver.
6) I need to be Logan's advocate at daycare. If he's not getting the right amount of sleep (and he isn't) - it's up to me to say something.
7) When Logan gets only 20 minutes of sleep in a day at daycare, he's still a happy, bubbly baby. But, he sleeps really well at night then (like - almost 10.5 hours).
8) Twice this week Joe was running errands after work since we drove in separately. I rely on him A LOT after work to walk the dog and occupy the boy while I make dinner. Otherwise, it's just hectic (and Sabot is really wanting attention while I"m nursing Logan).
9. Daycare folks commented this week on what a chatterbox he is. Hm - wonder who he gets that from?
Other random things - Logan is starting to want to sit up on his own. He's really pulling himself up when I put my thumbs in his his hands. He's giggling A LOT. Maybe it's laughter - I don't know - but it's so stinking cute. He's REALLY sticking his tongue out at me now - we were imitating each other this evening with that. Way fun. Tonight I noticed that when I sit him up, sometimes he's leaning forward and supporting himself on his arms. He's still a ways a way from sitting up on his own, but he's working on it. He shook a rattle this week! And, he loves his Tiny Love giraffe that attaches to the carseat. We hear him yanking on it and shaking it for a good portion of the ride.