Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello food!

Today was the very first time I had something to eat other than milk from Mama...and I liked it.  I've been playing with my spoon for a few weeks now, so I was already used to how it felt in my mouth (although it gags me sometimes - I haven't figured out why yet)....

I saw mama bring over a bowl filled with something that appears to be brown rice cereal (just a guess) mixed with my normal milk, snap a bib on me (daddy's bib) and stuff started coming at me.  The first couple of bites were a little odd, but mid-way though the meal, I couldn't get enough!  Yeah, I was a little messy - but I was so excited to have more that I kept leaning towards the bowl.  I was so happy during the meal that i managed to rip the bib right off me!

When mom was taking a picture of me all happy, I tried reaching for the bowl - this stuff is allright!




I was a little disappointed when the meal was over...hopefully I get more next time.  I would have licked the bowl if I could have!

A few more days of this and I'm ready for sweet potatoes by next weekend!  Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Logan! So glad his first experience with solids went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum! Rice cereal, it's the best. Great pictures, as always. How big he looks.

    ReplyDelete