Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pool time!






So, the temp got into the upper 80s (and 97 out in Shelton - yikes).  So we turned the AC on and hung out in the amazing indoors...except for a slight field trip that Logan and I took to Paula and Ryan's house.  They have this awesome swim spa (an infinity swimming pool) that they use as a mini-swimming pool in the summer.  While Paula and I were running this AM, she invited us over to use it.  Needless to say, I jumped at the chance.

The little sea turtle and I had a great time.  He was a little unsure of the whole thing at first, but he was hanging out on one of the steps, chatting with Lucie.  Super cute.  He really got into it and started splashing while just sitting there.

I even got to give miss Maddie a ride around the pool with Logan.

Super fun way to spend some time on a hot afternoon!

Unfortunately, we're having a tough night tonight for some reason...L has been awake the better part of 2 hours now and is not really all that happy.  It's been Joe's turn for about the last 20 minutes....

1 comment:

  1. Aww he looks like he had a great time! I was thinking today that maybe around September that I'd start taking P to the pool, she loves bath time (alone or with me) so much, I'd bet she'd have a total blast.

    Hope the night turns out ok :( at least it's a weekend night and not during the week :(

    ReplyDelete