Thursday, November 29, 2012

Big Ten

Well, Logan turned a big 10 months old this week.  We attempted to measure his height, but he doesn't want to lay still for anything right now.  So, let's just say he's still tall....

Things I want to remember about right now:

Logan deliberately dropping food off his high chair for sabot.  He knows what he's doing and he's totally smiling while he's doing it.

Crawling across the house, buck naked after a diaper change right before his bath.  There was a pause here and there to stand up and play.  But just the sight of that little butt going across the floor made me laugh and smile.

When I came back from my half-marathon last weekend, I picked up Logan for my normal greeting hug.  My heart swooned as he leaned into me for a real hug and cuddle.  So awesome.

Random little tantrums where he's on his back, crying, about something totally random.  And then it passes.

Eating just about anything we put in front of him.

Hearing how he's made friends at daycare and he and another baby go off and play together in the room.

Logan petting the kitty pretty nicely...sometimes.  But, he totally gets it.


No comments:

Post a Comment