Saturday, December 08, 2012

December?

Really? It's December already?  Wow.

Time has just flown.  Work has been hectic - I was in both days this past weekend.  Only for a little bit, but it's still an annoying coordination effort to get there in the morning.  And, apparently, I wasn't fully awake when I left because for the first time in 7+ months of pumping at work - I left a part at home.  DOH!  Talk about feeling foolish.  Luckily, I got back home and resolved the situation before it became urgent.

It's been one of those weeks where time has just flown by for no particular reason at all. 

Ah, I did have a fun day in Seattle on Wednesday, but that's a follow up post!

Logan is cutting through 4 teeth right now.  And, he's his usual self.  No extra fussiness, nothing.  He enjoys the teething toys a little more than usual, but heck, who wouldn't like sucking on ice when your mouth aches.  Our latest game has been me taking the teething toy in my mouth and then us trading it back and forth (with him shoving it back into my mouth).  He gets a good laugh out of that one.

It's a holiday filled weekend here.  We're heading to a Christmas party today hosted by friends who are essentially family (love them) and then tomorrow are Santa pictures with Sabot and Logan.  The local Humane Society hosts these fur baby santa photos.  Should prove entertaining to all.

 
Rain or shine - we try to get out there for a walk every day (this time of year, make that every weekend day).
 
Definitely helping me pick out something yummy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment