Sunday, January 13, 2013

Snuggles...and exploring

Logan is still getting over the cold / flu that we all have been suffering though the last couple of weeks.  Even though we've had a couple of amazing days, we've stayed hunkered down at home for the most part.  Today was a snuggle sort of day.  Joe and I have had more of these sorts of naps lately than I care to admit.  But, honestly, I relish every opportunity because I know they're fleeting the grand scheme of things.


After being so well rested, I thought it was time to take these walking feet outside to start getting comfortable.  He was pretty freaked out and frozen in one spot for a bit...but then he stood... started looking around at daddy chopping wood....



 
After walking around a while (mostly while holding onto my fingers...definitely too "weird" to walk on his own out there..we did snacktime - today Logan tried (and liked) hummus, Beecher's cheese curds and some yummy Kashi crackers.  Mmmm!  I love how, usually, this kid will try anything...this morning he gave kiwi a go.  Oddly, he was cool with it until he SAW it - as long as I was feeding it to him or if it was mixed in yogurt - it was yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment