Saturday, February 02, 2013

While Mommy is Away...

Logan and Grandma play!

It was wonderful to have my mom here the past two weeks.  Logan slept way better than he ever does in daycare, he got tons of amazing Grandma time and my mom was a huge help.  

My favorite thing were the random stories and photos I'd get during the day.  


This was Day 1 - after screaming like crazy as I was walking out the door - he forgot about me within minutes and was his normal happy self.


Post-birthday.  He LOVED stepping on top of the t-ball box.


Finally, yesterday.  He can climb onto the chair in his bedroom.  Wow...and here's the story I got from my mom yesterday:

Right now have he's napping. He had taken owlie out of his crib and was carrying him around and putting him up to the side of his head. I asked him if he wanted to put owlie to bed and he walked into the bedroom. I stuck owlie between the crib slats and said "night, night owlie." and Logan held up his arms to get a picked up. So, I picked him up and asked him if he wanted to go night night, too. He stretched out his hands to the crib so I put him in. He smiled and laid down while I closed the drapes and shut off the light. It was very sweet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment