Saturday, October 12, 2013

Grandma's Visit

Today we're taking Grandma back to the airport after a wonderful two week visit.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her and Logan because of the shutdown situation at work...but my favorite part, by far, of my workdays the last two weeks have been the pictures I get in the middle of the day from her showing me what they're up to...meals, etc.  It's been such a treat to have her here!  I realized that this is her 4th two week trip our here since Logan has been born...pretty wonderful.

Logan now calls her (or my dad...eventually we'll get it straightened out) Boppa.  He gives hugs and kisses generously to her (and has since the first day when he went to bed).  He has been good about his normal routine and not deviating too much (essentially letting us know when he's ready to nap by wandering into his room, up to his crib and saying "night-night".

But, here are some of my favorite daytime photos:







Can't wait until you can visit again Boppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment