Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Grandma and I made the most of my day off and went to the local pumpkin patch with Logan for a quick visit.  I love living only about 4 miles away.  Sadly, I know the distances to many of the landmarks up and down our road since I've run up and down many, many times.  We had a fabulous time and picked out three pumpkins total.  One little one, one big one and one just right one.


First pumpkin Logan laid eyes on...he wanted to try to pick it up!


This is a Logan sized pumpkin!


My cutie patootie!


Grandma and Logan


The beard hat that my mom made.  We only had about 30 seconds to get pics before it started to come off!




2 comments:

  1. LOL looks like I checked just at the right time! Loved these pics. We went to the patch today as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been some amazing weather for pumpkin patch visits! :-)

      Delete