Friday, August 01, 2014

Hi there...


Hi blog. I've missed you. 

We've been busy.  I've been busy.  

Running is getting to be part of my life again. Logan is going to bed a little later. I'm trying to not do the dishes until he goes to bed so we get to spend more time together.


Walks in the evening befor bed. We have to dodge the Mosquitos (poor kiddo is being told to not dawdle so he doesn't get eaten alive), but he has a blast exploring and running down the road.


Someone wanted to try walking the dog.


When we went to Seattle for the Teatro zinzanni kids show, the wind on the ferry was our fun for the trip!


Dance parties all the time!

Time is flying along..and it seems like our weekends are super busy.  I think last weekend Logan didn't want to go out after nap, so we just colored, made forts and played in the house.  It was wonderful.

He is officially 2.5 now.  I don't know where the time has gone.  He knows that my name is jenna, daddy is Joe and our last name is mc-something.  His name starts with an L, he always skips 5 and 6 when counting, loves balloons, loves cheeseburgers and pizza, carries the kitty through the house and really, really wants to go on an airplane.  

He has quite the sense of humor...and is looking forward to Grandma (my mom) coming so he can go on the choo choo train with her.


The closest the two of them have been in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment