Saturday, August 23, 2014

Touch a truck...and Lunch!

After the Poulsbo Beer Run, Logan and I hit the touch a truck event in Albertsons parking lot.  The event has been happening annually for about 24 years.  I spoke with one of the truck owners who had been doing it that entire time.


Look at me in this tire! And mty cool medal!


Skid steer time.  Mom is actually letting me sit in it.  Side note...Logan was awesome with waiting for his turn and letting other kids have turns when I showed him that kids were waiting.  



Deuce and a half!

We were done with the event when the horns started sounding and they freaked him out.  As we were leaving, I asked him if he wanted sushi or grilled cheese for lunch.


Sushi won.  I got these awesome Einstein chopsticks in Yokosuka when I was there earlier this year.  He loves using them...and I love that he enjoys sushi and other Asian food.  Prepping him food wise for being there for 5 months in 2016!

1 comment:

  1. your TAT looks more fun than ours was! I'm working with Kenworth to have a presence at ours next year.

    ReplyDelete